2015 Information & Highlights
- New spectator friendly USATF certified courses
- New start line location
- Award winning medals for all finishers
- Everyone knows your name – personalized race numbers for all participants
- New post race celebration in Athlete’s Village immediately following your finish
- Boston Marathon qualifier
- New Jaguar™ RFID Race Timing System and disposable timing chips
- Very Walker friendly
- 8 hour time limit
- Loads of volunteers with plenty of southern hospitality
- Saline County training group starting. CLICK HERE to read the full story.
- “Heavy Medals” – Runners World, August 2014 CLICK HERE to read the full story.
- 2015 Little Rockers Kids Marathon information and Registration available mid to late September.
- 2015 Training Program Sign Up Now Available. It’s free. CLICK HERE to sign up for official training with Tom and Hobbit. (July 31, 2014)
- 2015 Registration Opens August 1. For more info CLICK HERE (July 30, 2014)
- 2015 theme announced CLICK HERE to view (July 25, 2014)
- Little Rock Marathon is COOL according to Runner’s World. CLICK HERE for more details (July 10, 2014)
- Lucky Medal was made the “Top 25 Best Medal Awards for 2013″ as voted by Marathon & Beyond (May/June 2014 issue). CLICK HERE for more details (May 13, 2014)