ABBOTTWMM WANDA AGE GROUP WORLD RANKING FOR SERIES XIII
- Qualifying period runs from Oct. 13 2019 – Oct. 11, 2020
- One year cycle for participants to earn two qualifying times and a place at the AbbottWMM Wanda Age Group World Championships in 2021.
- The Bank of America Chicago Marathon will mark the start and finish of the qualification period for the second year of the AbbottWMM Wanda Age Group World Rankings. The World Championships will take place in 2021 with the venue to be announced next year.
- Participants in an AbbottWMM Wanda Age Group World Ranking qualifying race will earn points according to their age, time and gender, aligned with the following age groups for men and women: 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+.
- The spread of the selected marathon events that are part of the AbbottWMM Wanda Agre Group World Rankings creates a truly global series throughout the year, giving runners across the world the chance to be part of a new era of age group marathon running. A full list of confirmed events for the 2019/2020 Series to be announced later in 2019.
- For more information on the scoring system and world rankings, visit www.Abbottwmm.com.