After completing the first 25.2 miles of the marathon, your child can be part of the Little Rockers Kids Marathon Final Mile on Saturday, March 3rd. This is a special event on race weekend where kids can run to their finish line, covering that final mile of the official Little Rock Marathon course. Participants get all the swag deserving of a marathoner including shirt, medal, and finisher’s treats. Registration is required. Adults can accompany kids but for safety and security of our children, we do ask that they be registered as well.
DATE & TIME
Saturday, March 3, 2018
Start/Finish – LaHarpe Blvd (new location)
|12/29/2017 thru 2/16/2018||$25||$10|
- Limited to the first 2,100 children
- Fees are not refundable.
- Price changes occur online at 11:59 PM CST.
- A transaction and credit card processing fee is charged by RacesOnline.com when you register online. The fee is charged on the total amount not just the registration fee.
- Online registration for Little Rockers closed February 16, 2018.
- On-line registrants will receive an auto-generated email confirmation stating their registration was received. Keep this email confirmation as it has vital information needed to obtain the registrant’s race packet on race weekend.
- There is NO EXPO REGISTRATION.
- There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION.
- There is NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK UP.
- Mail-in entries MUST be postmarked by February 16, 2018.
The Little Rock Marathon does not provide transportation to the start line. Local parking lots and street parking south of the start line will be available race day. Please review the Parking Map prior to race day.
- Please do not park on the race course. Your car will be relocated.
- Be sure to allow time to park and walk to the Start Line.
Come prepared for a variety of weather conditions. With a reasonable likelihood in March, the threat of a tornado, extreme heat or icy conditions could prompt the cancellation of the event for all participants. Severe thunderstorms with the threat of lightning that are threatening the course and forecasted to continue throughout the day of the event may also result in cancellation of the event for all participants. Race officials will make decisions regarding the cancellation or alteration of the race. In the event of a course evacuation, marathon personnel or City of Little Rock Police will direct participants to designated shelter areas.
COURSE & LOGISTICS
- The parent will be issued the same race number as his/her child. That race number MUST be on the front, outer-most layer of the torso.
- As much as possible, please try to run/walk at an even pace the entire event instead of starting and stopping, sprinting and walking, etc.
- Should you need to walk, please move to the far right of the road and try to ease your pace into a walk instead of abruptly stopping.
- Stay to the right and allow others to pass on the left.
- Please pass slower runners/walkers on the left.
- If you see a participant who needs medical attention, please alert a course marshal or EMT.
- At the finish line please be aware that other participants coming up behind you and do not stop abruptly. Once you receive your medal please proceed through finishers’ chute and then celebrate with your family and friends outside of the chute.
- No dogs on the course.
- No bicycles are allowed on the course.
- No strollers on the course.
- Encourage other participants and thank our volunteers!
Leah Pearce, Chair
RACE WEEKEND INFORMATION/LINKS
Final Race Instructions (coming soon)
2018 Course Map (pdf)
Start Corrals Map (pdf)
Start/Finish Area Map (pdf)
Parking & Area Map (pdf)
2018 Finisher’s Certificate (coming soon)