Enhance your overall race experience and get rock star treatment with a membership to the Little Rock Marathon Perks Area – An Outrageous VIP Experience.
Sunday, March 5, 2023
5:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Statehouse Convention Center
Lower Level Meeting Rooms
$30 per person
- Handicap accessible
- Private gear check
- Pre-race nutrition, coffee and fluid replacement drinks
- Post-race food & beverages (adult beverages too)
- Massage therapists on site to help you loosen up before and after your race Pre-Race morning photos
- Personal cheerleaders to calm your nerves and/or celebrate to achievement
- Non-participants welcome plus it is a superb place to hang while waiting for you to finish
To purchase a membership:
- Buy tickets when you register online.
- CLICK HERE to add to your registration.
- If available, buy them when you get to the Health & Fitness Expo. They will be sold at Official Merchandise Store.
- Is a Perks admission included my entry to the race?
No, it is an extra cost. You can either purchase it when you register, add it to your registration before race weekend or purchase an admission at the Expo (if there are any left).
- Is there a Perks area available for the Saturday, March 5 races?
No. The Perks area is only on Sunday, March 6.
- When will I receive full details on the Perks admission I purchased?
We will send you an email one week before race day with details including timing, location, etc.
- How far is Perks from the start/finish lines?
Perks is a 2-3 minute walk to the start line & finish line.
- Can I bring my children into Perks? How about my family members who are not participating?
All guests over 2 years old will need a Perks wristband to access the Perks area.
- Where do I pick up my Perks admission?
Perks admission is a wristband, which should be picked up with your race packet at the Health & Fitness Expo. Perks wristbands cannot be picked up race morning.
- If I don’t need all of the amenities included in the Perks admission, do I still have to pay full price?
Yes. Perks amenities are not offered a-la-carte & there are no discounts.
- Can I buy a Perks admission for a friend?
Yes! Please include their name/email when purchasing a Perks admission.
- Can I give my Perks admission to someone else?
Perks wristbands cannot be re-sold.
- How long are Perks admissions available for purchase?
Until we sell out.
- What if I change my mind and don’t want my Perks admission?
Perks admissions are non-refundable.
- If Perks sells out, is there a waiting list?
There is no waiting list.
Got questions? CLICK HERE to shoot us an email.