ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED – LATE REGISTRATION BEGIN AT THE HEALTH & FITNESS EXPO
- Register for the few spots we have left
- Transfer your registration to another person
- Drop to another race
- Change corral
- We can not change anything via email or over the phone
Fees are NOT refundable
- Online registration closed February 21, 2020 so that we can prepare for race weekend.
- Late registration will take place at the Little Rock Marathon Health & Fitness Expo on February 28 – 29 if the desired race is NOT sold out.
- A transaction and credit card processing fee will be applied to the total charge by RaceRoster.com.
By race day, registrants must be:
Please read carefully before registering for any event.
It is understood that you have read and confirm (via your submitted registration) your understanding of all event policies.
- The Little Rock Marathon does not offer refunds for any reason. The weekend does not happen overnight. Expenses must be incurred in advance, which makes it difficult and costly to make changes after registration. Medals, bibs, shirts and other items are ordered many months before the race and purchased according to information provided during initial registration. As a result, and similar to most races in the industry, the Little Rock Marathon does not offer refunds. This applies to individuals with injuries, unexpected business, family emergencies, etc.
- WE CANNOT ADD PARTICIPANTS TO AN EVENT ONCE REGISTRATION CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED.
- The Little Rock Marathon reserves the right to reject any registration.
- The 2020 Little Rock Marathon (and companion races) are expected to sell out.
- There is NO race day registration on any event.
- There is NO race day packet pick up.
- All participants MUST pick up their race packet during the Health & Fitness Expo to participate in the race. Please see packet pick up page for more information.
- Registrations may only be transferred to another individual by following the transfer process listed above. Unauthorized transfers will not be allowed. Any individual caught participating with another participant’s number will be removed from the course and disqualified.
- All participants under 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian sign their registration form to participate.
- An official race number is required to participate in all races. NO BANDITS! Please see FAQs for penalties for unauthorized individuals.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION CORRECTIONS
To correct personal registration data, pick up your race packet and go to the Help Desk in the middle of packet pick up.
Switching races/distances (aka Sub-Events) and/or adding the 10K or 5K to your race is permitted as long as registration is open for the new distance and entries are still available.
- A fee of $2 will be charged from one race to another, plus any applicable registration fees, as well as credit card processing fees.
- Participants may switch between races (marathon to half, half to 10K, 5K to half) ONLY if the desired race is NOT sold out. We encourage you to make this decision early as possible.
- Registration fee is based on current price will be credited toward the new registration
- There are NO refunds on fees.
The Little Rock Marathon wants to provide a safe race environment for all participants. Should there be a time that it is determined to be unsafe to start a race or proceed with the race, once it has started, the following policy may be enforced:
- If weather or other conditions present a danger to participants, the Little Rock Marathon maintains the right to cancel or modify the race.
- Extreme weather conditions will be recognized as “an act of god” and will not result in the refunding of race registration fees or future race credits.
- Public safety officials and medical authorities will be consulted prior to any race cancellation or modification. Should City of Little Rock officials, which are beyond Little Rock Marathon’s control, impact the ability of race official’s to conduct the event, the same refund policy will be in effect.
- Little Rock Marathon asserts that each participant assumes a personal responsibility when entering a running/walking event and accepts the potential risks. The Little Rock Marathon encourages all participants to take all precautions and cooperate with directives given during the race by event personnel.
- Unfortunately, almost all race related expenses will have been incurred prior to the actual race. Should the race be forced to modify the course or cancel the race, the financial impact on the race would not be any different from if the race was held in its entirety. Thus, refunding of registration fees would devastate the financial future of the race.
Once we receive and accept your registration, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate. If you cannot participate, your options are:
- Transfer your registration to another individual (see transfer section above).
- Defer your funds to 2021 (see deferral section above).
- Request your participant t-shirt be mailed (if you pick up your race packet at the expo, then we will not mail another shirt). We will be happy to mail your participant t-shirt after the race (approximately 4-6 weeks after the race). T-shirt requests must be submitted PRIOR to race weekend.
- Please mail a check for $8 (to cover postage and envelope) made payable to Little Rock Marathon to 500 W Markham, Suite 108B1, Little Rock, AR 722201. Please include a note that states your name, mailing address, and name of participant.