Children can be part of race weekend excitement by participating in the Little Rockers Kids Marathon Final Mile, presented by the Hatcher Agency, on Saturday, November 20.
The Little Rockers Kids Marathon is a non-competitive program/event that offers children 1st through 6th grades the opportunity to enhance their physical activity (by following a fun, simple running and/or walking program) while focusing on reaching a goal.
Participants run or walk at least 25.2 miles in the weeks leading up to race weekend. On race day, they complete their marathon on the official Little Rock Marathon course.
Little Rockers was launched in 2004 in response to the growing concern over our children’s health and the increasing childhood obesity rates. Since that time, more than 81,000 children across the country have taken part in the Little Rockers Kids Marathon Final Mile and free training program.
Our FREE turn-key, website-based program is available to all individuals, schools, and youth organizations in any city.
- Open to all 1st through 6th grades! Children in grades higher than 6th are encouraged to register for the Little Rock 5K.
- Parents/Guardians who choose to participate with their child on race day, MUST register as an adult. Only adults with a child participating can register.
- Little Rockers receive a shirt, race number, and a finishers’ medal. Parents receive a race number, which allows them access to the course.
HERE’S HOW TO START
- You can register your child as an individual or part of an official program.
- Access the online resources to help your child get the most out of their marathon experience. You’ll be sent these in an email after registering.
- Find a safe place to train.
- Complete at least 25.2 miles before race day.
- Join us on race day, Saturday, November 20.
2021 FINAL MILE LOGISTICS
Date: November 20, 2021
Time: 11 a.m.
Place: La Harpe Blvd. (behind the Statehouse Convention Center) – Little Rock, AR
FINAL MILE REGISTRATION FEES
10/16 – 11/12/2021
- Limited to the first 1,000 children
- Limited to the first 500 parents
- Fees are not refundable.
- Price changes occur online at 11:59 PM CST.A transaction and credit card processing fee is charged by RaceRoster.com when you register online. The fee is charged on the total amount not just the registration fee.
- On-line registrants will receive an auto-generated email confirmation stating their registration was received. Keep this email confirmation as it has vital information needed to obtain the registrant’s race packet on race weekend.
- There is NO EXPO REGISTRATION.
- There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION.
- There is NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK UP.
HOW CAN MY CHILD PARTICIPATE?
There are two ways your child can take part in the Little Rockers Kids Marathon Training Program and Final Mile.
- Individuals/Home (click here)
with an adult’s supervision
- Official Program (click here)
participate through an official Program at a participating school, church or civic organization
To motivate children to commit to a physical routine, which will allow them to experience the overall benefits of achieving their goals, not only when they cross the finish line, but in life. Little Rockers was launched in 2004 in response to the growing concern over our children’s health and the increasing childhood obesity rates. Since that time, more than 92,000 children across the country have taken part in the Little Rockers Kids Marathon Final Mile and free training program.