The Little Rockers Kids Marathon, presented by the Hatcher Agency, is a great way to get children excited about physical fitness and reward them for their accomplishments. Little Rockers programs are led by adult volunteers from schools, before- and after-school programs, community centers, homeless shelters, civic, religious organization, nonprofits and other civic groups.
Our goal is simple. Get our kids moving!
- An official program is 10 or more children participating in the Final Mile.
- Not all children are alike, so not all Little Rocker Programs are alike. The training program is designed to allow each leader to be as creative as their time, talent and budget will allow.
Benefits for Children
Benefits for Teachers
QUICK START GUIDE
- Become familiar with all aspects of the Little Rockers Kids Marathon Training Program and Final Mile.
- Register your program. CLICK HERE
- After your application has been approved, your Program will be listed on the website and instructions sent on how to access the Leader area, which has all the information you will need to get your program started.
- Only one leader needs to submit an application for a Program. Additional leaders, teachers, helpers can be listed on the Program’s submission. To add additional helpers/leaders to a Program at a later date, please email Leah.
- Be sure to take advantage of the forms and tools you might need for your program.
- Seek permission from your school or organization if you are starting a new program. Race officials can help you if needed. Please email email@example.com.
- Recruit kids to your Program
- Start training
- Update Race Headquarters
- Register your Kids for the Final Mile
$20 through 10/15/2021
$25 after 10/16/2021
Deadline is November 1, 2021 (different than the public’s deadline)
- See you at the Final Mile on November 20
If your group can’t make it to Little Rock for the Final Mile on November 20, you can host a Final Mile at your school/organization, please tell us. Shirts and medals are available for purchase.