All participants are required to pick up the official participant race packet during the Little Rock Marathon Health & Fitness Expo.
Items in the race packet:
- Official race number (aka bib), which also has a disposable timing device attached to it
- Any tickets you purchased prior to race weekend
- Final race instructions
PACKET PICK UP LOCATION
Statehouse Convention Center
Main & Markham Streets
Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
Friday, March 2, 2018 | 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday, March 3, 2018 | 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
PACKET PICK UP INSTRUCTIONS
To pick up the race packet, the participant must have the following:
- Photo ID (must match the name on the race packet)
- Registration Confirmation Email
Participants unable to pick up their race packet may have someone else pick it up for them. That individual MUST have the following:
- Completed Packet Pick-up Authorization Form (must be signed by you). This authorizes us to give them your race packet.
- A copy of your registration confirmation email
- Their photo ID (we don’t need a copy of your id)
CLICK HERE to download the Packet Pick-up Authorization Form
- All race packets must be picked up by Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 6 pm. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Race packets will not be mailed.
- No race day packet pick up.
- All participants should have received a Registration Confirmation Email after they registered.
- To get another confirmation email CLICK HERE. If you do not get an email within 5 minutes, chances are your email is wrong. To correct your email address CLICK HERE.
- One individual will not be allowed to pick up more than four (4) race packets.
Got questions? CLICK HERE to shoot us an email