All participants must pick up their race packet at the Statehouse Convention Center prior to race day. There is NO race day packet pick-up.
|Race packet includes*:||What to bring:||Pick-up hours:|
|~ Official race number
~ Timing device (attached to race number)
~ Safety pins
~ Race shirt
~ Race poster
~ Any tickets you purchased
~ Final race instructions
|~ Photo ID (must match the name on the race packet)
~ Registration confirmation email (digital is preferred)
|~ Fri., Mar. 2
10 am – 8 pm
~ Sat., Mar. 3
10 am – 6 pm
*items are not inside the packet but will be given to you in the pick-up area
PACKET PICK UP LOCATION
Statehouse Convention Center
Main & Markham Streets
Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
CAN’T PICK UP YOUR PACKET?
Participants unable to pick up their race packet may have someone else pick it up for them. That individual MUST have the following:
- Completed Packet Pick-up Authorization Form (must be signed by you). This authorizes us to give them your race packet.
- A copy of your registration confirmation email (digital is preferred)
- Their photo ID (we do not need a copy of your id)
CLICK HERE to download the Packet Pick-up Authorization Form
- All race packets must be picked up by Saturday, March 3RD at 6 pm. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Race packets will not be mailed.
- No race day packet pick-up.
- All participants should have received a Registration Confirmation Email after they registered.
- To get another confirmation email CLICK HERE. If you do not get an email within 5 minutes, chances are your email is wrong. To correct your email address CLICK HERE.
- One individual will not be allowed to pick up more than four (4) race packets.
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR BIB
- PLEASE fill in necessary medical information and emergency contacts on the back of your bib number.
- The disposable timing device affixed to the back of your bib is your running timing device for this event. This is a single use bib tag.
- Your bib MUST be clearly visible and worn on the front and outside of all clothing during the entire race.
- Do NOT alter, fold or wrinkle the bib in any way.
- You must securely fasten your bib to the front of your running outfit with the safety pins provided.
- Tags are non-transferable and MUST be worn by only the participant to whom they are assigned.
- Participants MUST cross the start line during the official start time.
Got questions? CLICK HERE to shoot us an email