2018 registration will open in mid-September. Specific registration information will be available in the coming months.
|Transfers ($? fee)||tba|
|Defers ($? fee)||tba|
|Corral A & B Assignment-Proof of Time||tba|
|Race Changes (no fee)||tba|
|Mail In Registration (postmarked by)||tba|
|Late Registration (expo only)||tba|
*Please see detailed information on this page
Fees are NOT refundable.
The following will be the maximum number of registrations accepted in each race:
|Little Rockers Kids Marathon||tba|
By race day, registrants must be:
|Race||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Little Rockers Kids Marathon||1st Grade||7th Grade|
REGISTRATION CHANGES & SWITCHING RACES
The Little Rock Marathon wants provide a safe race environment for all participants. Should there be a time that it is determined to be unsafe to start a race or proceed with the race, once it has started, the following policy may be enforced:
- If weather or other conditions present a danger to participants, the Little Rock Marathon maintains the right to cancel or modify the race.
- Extreme weather conditions will be recognized as “an act of god” and will not result in the refunding of race registration fees or future race credits.
- Public safety officials and medical authorities will be consulted prior to any race cancellation or modification. Should City of Little Rock officials, which are beyond Little Rock Marathon’s control, impact race official’s ability to conduct the event, the same refund policy will be in effect.
- Little Rock Marathon asserts that each participant assumes a personal responsibility when entering a running/walking event and accepts the potential risks. The Little Rock Marathon encourages all participants to take all precautions and cooperate with directives given during the race by event personnel.
- Unfortunately, almost all race related expenses will have been incurred prior to the actual race. Should the race be forced to modify the course or cancel the race, the financial impact on the race would not be any different than if the race was held in its entirety. Thus, refunding of registration fees would devastate the financial future of the race.
- Once we receive and accept your registration, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate. If you cannot participate, your options are:
- Transfer your registration to another individual (see transfer section above).
- Defer your registration to another year (see defer section above).
page updated 3/24/2017