|Transfers ($30 fee)||1/17-2/17/17|
|Defers ($20 fee)||1/17-2/17/17|
|Corral A & B Assignment-Proof of Time||2/1/17|
|Race Changes (no fee)||2/1/17|
|Race Changes ($10 fee)||2/2-2/17/17|
|Mail In Registration (postmarked by)||2/24/17|
|Late Registration (expo only)||3/3 – 3/4/17|
*Please see detailed information on this page
Fees are NOT refundable.
|Combo (Half marathon/10K)||$95||$110||$125||$145|
|Combo (Half Marathon/5K)||$90||$105||$120||$140|
Online registration will close at 11:59 PM CST February 24, 2017. If a race has NOT sold out, late registration will resume at the Little Rock Marathon Health & Fitness Expo on March 3-4, 2017.
On-line registrants will receive an auto-generated email confirmation stating their registration was received. Keep this email confirmation as it has vital information needed to obtain the registrant’s race packet on race weekend.
A transaction and credit card processing fee will be applied to the total charge by RacesOnline.com.
Mail In registration fees are $5 higher than online fees and postmarked by February 24, 2017. Registrations postmarked after February 24, 2017 will be held until the Little Rock Marathon Health & Fitness Expo and processed at Expo rates (if the desired race is not sold out).
Registration is open to all athletes until 11:59 pm CST February 24, 2017 or until the registration cap is achieved. The following will be the maximum number of registrations accepted in each race:
|Little Rockers Kids Marathon||2,200|
By race day, registrants must be:
|Race||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Little Rockers Kids Marathon||1st Grade||7th Grade|
Please read carefully before you register and are charged an entry fee for this year’s event that you have read and confirm (via your submitted registration) your understanding of all event policies.
- The Little Rock Marathon does not happen overnight. The Little Rock Marathon must plan months in advance, which makes it difficult and costly to make changes after registration. Medals, bibs, shirts and other items are ordered many months before the race and purchased according to information provided during initial registration. As a result, and similar to most races in the industry, the Little Rock Marathon does not offer refunds. This applies to individuals with injuries, unexpected business, family emergencies, etc.
- The Little Rock Marathon reserves the right to reject any registration.
- The 2017 Little Rock Marathon (and companion races) are expected to sell out.
- The Little Rock Marathon does not offer refunds for any reason.
- There is NO race day registration on any event.
- There is NO race day packet pick up.
- All participants MUST pick up their race packet during the Health & Fitness Expo to participate in the race. Please see packet pick up page for more information.
- Registrations may only be transferred to another individual by following the transfer process listed above. Unauthorized transfers will not be allowed. Anyone individual caught participating with another participant’s number will be removed from the course and disqualified.
- All participants under 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian sign their registration form to participate.
- An official race number is required to participate in all races. NO BANDITS! Please see FAQs for penalties for unauthorized individuals.
REGISTRATION CHANGES & SWITCHING RACES
- To correct personal data please CLICK HERE.
- Participants may switch between races (e. marathon to half, half to 10K, 5K to half) ONLY if the desired race is NOT sold out. We encourage you to make this decision early as possible as WE CANNOT ADD PARTICIPANTS TO AN EVENT ONCE IT IS CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED.
- Participants cannot give/change their registration to another individual. Please see FAQs for penalties for doing this. There is a transfer program to facilitate this.
- Registration changes may be made with the following restrictions:
- There are NO refunds on fees when you switch races.
- Changes will NOT be processed until the online Change Form is completed and any applicable fees are paid.
- Changes requested before 11:59 pm CST February 1, 2017 will not incur an administrative fee. There is a $10 administrative fee added to any applicable race fees.
- Changes requested after 11:59 CST February 24, 2017 will be processed at race weekend rates (if space is available in the desired race).
Use the green button above to:
- Make your marathon or half Marathon a combo
- Buy a training shirt
- Add Perks
- Change to a lesser distance
- Change to a longer distance
Our goal is to promote a healthy lifestyle and physical fitness. The Little Rock Marathon seeks to ensure the greatest number of properly trained athletes are on the start line. After registering some individuals ultimately decide they are unable to participate for one reason or another. These individuals may opt to transfer their registration to another individual.
Fee: $30 (paid by the person receiving the transfer)
Time Frame: January 17 – February 17, 2017
- The Little Rock Marathon does NOT assist in the identification of individuals to receive a transfer. Participants often find transfer partners on our Facebook Page.
- Deadline February 17, 2017. No transfers will be permitted after this date.
- Only individuals currently registered for this year’s event may transfer a registration to another individual.
- When transferring a registration, individuals do not receive a refund on registration fees from the Little Rock Marathon. Any such monetary transactions must be handled directly between individuals.
- Registrations may not be transferred more than once.
- Once submitted, the transfer cannot be cancelled.
- Individuals that transfer their registration and do not follow the transfer process will be disqualified, banned and removed from the course if caught.
- The unofficial sale or transfer of numbers between participants, whether in person or online, is strictly prohibited for the safety of all participants.
Here is how it works:
- The individual currently registered for the 2017 Little Rock Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K, 5K or combo race must initiate a transfer online, giving permission to transfer his/her registration to another individual.
- An email or phone call will NOT be accepted to initiate the transfer.
- The initial registration Transaction Number is required (please see your initial registration confirmation email). CLICK HERE to have another confirmation email sent.
- No fee is due from the individual transferring his/her registration to another individual. After the online transfer is completed, an email will be sent confirming your request has been received. This email will contain information that should be forwarded to the individual receiving the registration.
- The individual accepting the registration should obtain the instructional email we sent to the previous registrant, which gives specific information on how to complete the transfer.
- The individual accepting the registration must also complete the 2017 Transfer Registration online and pay a $30 transfer fee to finalize the transaction.
To initiate a transfer, CLICK HERE
Already registered for this year’s race but can’t participate?
Take advantage of our new deferral option to roll over your registration to 2018! The deferral window will be open from January 17 – February 17, 2017. A $20 fee will be charged to cover cost already incurred and the administration of this program.
Important Note: If you don’t use it, you will lose it. When registration for the 2018 race opens (early September) a code will be sent to all deferred registrants.
- Deferring your entry does not automatically enter you into the 2018 race.
- Registrants are responsible for registering themselves.
- Deferred registrations may not be transferred to another person.
- Refunds will not be issued under any circumstances.
- All deferrals must be requested January 17 – February 17, 2017 and may only be used for the 2018 event.
- You may only defer an entry once.
- There will be no deferrals at the race expo.
To defer your entry, CLICK HERE
The Little Rock Marathon wants provide a safe race environment for all participants. Should there be a time that it is determined to be unsafe to start a race or proceed with the race, once it has started, the following policy may be enforced:
- If weather or other conditions present a danger to participants, the Little Rock Marathon maintains the right to cancel or modify the race.
- Extreme weather conditions will be recognized as “an act of god” and will not result in the refunding of race registration fees or future race credits.
- Public safety officials and medical authorities will be consulted prior to any race cancellation or modification. Should City of Little Rock officials, which are beyond Little Rock Marathon’s control, impact race official’s ability to conduct the event, the same refund policy will be in effect.
- Little Rock Marathon asserts that each participant assumes a personal responsibility when entering a running/walking event and accepts the potential risks. The Little Rock Marathon encourages all participants to take all precautions and cooperate with directives given during the race by event personnel.
- Unfortunately, almost all race related expenses will have been incurred prior to the actual race. Should the race be forced to modify the course or cancel the race, the financial impact on the race would not be any different than if the race was held in its entirety. Thus, refunding of registration fees would devastate the financial future of the race.
- Once we receive and accept your registration, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate. If you cannot participate, your options are:
- Transfer your registration to another individual (see transfer section above).
- Defer your registration to another year (see defer section above).
- Request your participant t-shirt be mailed (if you pick up your race packet at the expo, then we will not mail another shirt). We will be happy to mail your participant t-shirt after the race (approximately 4-6 weeks after the race). T-shirt requests must be submitted PRIOR to March 3, 2017. Please include Name, mailing address, and name of participant. To request your shirt be mailed, CLICK HERE.