CLICK HERE to confirm your registration
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION DEADLINES
Please see detailed information on this page
|Late Registration (expo only)||3/2-3/3/18|
Fees are NOT refundable.
|Combo 1 (Marathon/10K)||SOLD OUT|
|Combo 2 (Marathon/5K)||SOLD OUT|
|Combo 3 (Half Marathon/10K)||SOLD OUT|
|Combo 4 (Half Marathon/5K)||SOLD OUT|
- Online registration closed 1:59 PM CST February 23, 2018.
- Late registration for the marathon and half marathon will resume at the Little Rock Marathon Health & Fitness Expo on March 2-3, 2018.
- A transaction and credit card processing fee will be applied to the total charge by RacesOnline.com.
- Mail In registration fees are higher than online fees and postmarked by February 23, 2018. Registrations postmarked after February 23, 2018 will be held until the Little Rock Marathon Health & Fitness Expo and processed at Expo rates (if the desired race is not sold out).
By race day, registrants must be:
|Event||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Little Rockers Kids Marathon||1st Grade||5th Grade|
Please read carefully before you register and are charged an entry fee for this year’s event that you have read and confirm (via your submitted registration) your understanding of all event policies.
- The Little Rock Marathon does not happen overnight. The Little Rock Marathon must plan months in advance, which makes it difficult and costly to make changes after registration. Medals, bibs, shirts and other items are ordered many months before the race and purchased according to information provided during initial registration. As a result, and similar to most races in the industry, the Little Rock Marathon does not offer refunds. This applies to individuals with injuries, unexpected business, family emergencies, etc.
- The Little Rock Marathon reserves the right to reject any registration.
- The Little Rock Marathon does not offer refunds for any reason.
- There is NO race day registration on any event.
- There is NO race day packet pick up.
- All participants MUST pick up their race packet during the Health & Fitness Expo to participate in the race. Please see packet pick up page for more information.
- Registrations may only be transferred to another individual by following the transfer process listed above. Unauthorized transfers will not be allowed. Any individual caught participating with another participant’s number will be removed from the course and disqualified.
- All participants under 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian sign their registration form to participate.
- An official race number is required to participate in all races. NO BANDITS! Please see FAQs for penalties for unauthorized individuals.
REGISTRATION CHANGES & SWITCHING RACES
- Pick up your race packet and go to the Help Desk (look for the dragon or the RUN AWAY sign) after the race packet is picket up.
- Participants may switch between races (e. marathon to half, half to 10K, 5K to half) ONLY if the desired race is NOT sold out.
- Participants cannot give/change their registration to another individual. Please see FAQs for penalties for doing this. There is a transfer program to facilitate this.
Already registered for this year’s race but can’t participate?
Take advantage of our new deferral option to roll over your registration to 2019! The deferral window will be open from January 15 – February 15, 2018. A $20 fee will be charged to cover cost already incurred and the administration of this program.
Important Note: If you don’t use it, you will lose it. When registration for the 2019 race opens a code will be sent to all deferred registrants.
- Deferring your entry does not automatically enter you to the 2019 race.
- Registrants are responsible for registering themselves.
- Deferred registrations may not be transferred to another person.
- Refunds will not be issued under any circumstances.
- All deferrals must be requested January 15 – February 15, 2018 and may only be used for the 2019 event.
- You may only defer an entry once.
- There will be no deferrals at the race expo.
The Little Rock Marathon wants to provide a safe race environment for all participants. Should there be a time that it is determined to be unsafe to start a race or proceed with the race, once it has started, the following policy may be enforced:
- If weather or other conditions present a danger to participants, the Little Rock Marathon maintains the right to cancel or modify the race.
- Extreme weather conditions will be recognized as “an act of god” and will not result in the refunding of race registration fees or future race credits.
- Public safety officials and medical authorities will be consulted prior to any race cancellation or modification. Should City of Little Rock officials, which are beyond Little Rock Marathon’s control, impact race official’s ability to conduct the event, the same refund policy will be in effect.
- Little Rock Marathon asserts that each participant assumes a personal responsibility when entering a running/walking event and accepts the potential risks. The Little Rock Marathon encourages all participants to take all precautions and cooperate with directives given during the race by event personnel.
- Unfortunately, almost all race related expenses will have been incurred prior to the actual race. Should the race be forced to modify the course or cancel the race, the financial impact on the race would not be any different from if the race was held in its entirety. Thus, refunding of registration fees would devastate the financial future of the race.
- Once we receive and accept your registration, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate.
If you cannot participate, your options are:
- Transfer your registration to another individual (see transfer section above).
- Defer your registration to another year (see defer section above).
- Request your participant t-shirt be mailed (if you pick up your race packet at the expo, then we will not mail another shirt). We will be happy to mail your participant t-shirt after the race (approximately 4-6 weeks after the race). T-shirt requests must be submitted PRIOR to race weekend. Please include Name, mailing address, and name of participant.
- To request your shirt be mailed, CLICK HERE.