Thank you for your interest in the 2016 Little Rock Marathon Volunteer Program, presented by Simmons Bank.
The Little Rock Marathon is a volunteer-driven organization. We offer more than 2,000 volunteer and leadership opportunities each year to inspire giving, personal growth and community. We cannot run without you!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Besides the satisfaction of knowing you are helping countless individuals make their dream a reality, you will receive the 2016 official race volunteer t-shirt, earn volunteer credit hours and win possible awards for being the best in your volunteer capacity and the pride of knowing you helped others accomplish their goals and make it to the finish.
Please review the following volunteer guidelines. As race weekend approaches, you will be contacted by your area captain who will provide you with additional instructions.
- Volunteers must register online in advance. Walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Many volunteer areas require that you stand throughout your shift and work outside in any weather. If you are unable do so, please note this in the “comments” section of your application.
- Finish line setup and teardown require that you are able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- If you are dealing directly with runners you will receive a volunteer t-shirt which should be worn during your entire shift. We will do our best to accommodate size requests.
- Please arrive on time for your shift and work your entire shift. If you need to leave early in the case of an emergency, please let your area captain know.
- Please be sure to allow adequate time to park and get to your designated work area.
- If you are unable to work your assigned shift please contact your area captain or CLICK HERE to let us know.
- Do not bring children with you unless they are registered as volunteers.
- All volunteers under age 16 must be under the guidance of a parent or adult.
- Pets are not permitted in any volunteer area.
- Our volunteers are a reflection of our community. Volunteers should conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times. Be respectful to runners and fellow volunteers by not smoking and not using profanity.
If you would like to learn more about our volunteer opportunities or how to get involved, please CLICK HERE.