Experience Arkansas’s Capital City
Situated on the Arkansas River, Little Rock is home to a thriving New South culture that offers a vibrant nightlife, big-time entertainment, world-class attractions and a booming dining scene with the best Arkansas restaurants serving up dishes from all over the globe.
The fact that Little Rock is a the top vacation spot and among America’s most affordable cities means you can have fun and keep your money in your pocket.
- Ranked #1 “America’s 10 Great Places to Live” –Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Magazine, 2013
- Named as One of America’s “Five Secret Foodie Cities” –Forbes Travel Guide, 2014
- “Top 10 Best Value City” –com, 2015
While you are staying in Little Rock check out all that central Arkansas has to offer. Little Rock’s attractions are as diverse, affordable and offer a wide variety of fun.
- Arts and culture
- A Presidential library
and everything in between.
Did we mention all the great attractions for kids and families? Little Rock is a family fun destination.
- ride an electric streetcar trolley
- check out the zoo
- explore the children’s museum
- play in one of the best public parks and trails systems in the country
To discover Little Rock’s lively brand of southern hospitality, please CLICK HERE.
To get a free vacation planning kit, please CLICK HERE.