Proper training can be the difference between a great race experience and a long bad day.
Our goal is to offer you virtual coaching and guidance, as well as motivation to get you across the finish line. Whether it is your first race or a personal best, our free virtual training tips and schedules are for athletes of all ages and levels of fitness.
Since 2003, our veteran RRCA coaches Hobbit and Tom Singleton, have trained more than 30,200 individuals. Because of their passion and unselfish devotion to new athletes, our training program has contributed an estimated $2.3 million back into the running community around the world.
- Training schedules geared to safely prepare individuals for race day
- Training tips
- “Ask the Coach” and educational webinars/videos
- We recommend finding a training partner or group to join.
- Find a schedule that works best for you (ours is free and proven).
- Please consult with your physician before beginning this or any fitness program.
Training schedules are divided into two parts.
- Build-Up Phase The build-up phase of training is for those who are starting from scratch or need to build up to the distance of the first official long training.
- Official Phase The official phase of training is for those who plan to participate in the 2021 and/or 2022 events.
- Schedules (click here)
- Training Shirt Specs (click here)
- Training Shirt Order (click here)
- Words of Wisdom according to Mama Hobbit
- The Basics (link)
- Distance vs. time (link)
- Training Goals (link)
- Those Shoes (link)
- Equipment (link)
- Running At Night – 2013 (link)
For other videos, check out the official Little Rock Marathon Channel (click here)
For more information about the Training Program please contact:
Hobbit Singleton | E-Mail