All participants must pick up their race packet at the Statehouse Convention Center prior to race day.
There is NO race day packet pick-up.
|Race packet includes*:||What to bring:||Pick-up hours:|
|t Official race number
t Timing device (attached to race number)
t Safety pins
t Race shirt
t Race poster
t Final race instructions
|Photo ID (must match the name on the race packet)||Fri., Mar. 4
10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Sat., Mar. 5
10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
*items are not inside the packet but will be given to you in the pick-up area
PACKET PICK UP LOCATION
Statehouse Convention Center
Main & Markham Streets
Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
CAN’T PICK UP YOUR PACKET?
Participants unable to pick up their race packet may have someone else pick it up for them. That individual designated to pick up a participant’s packet MUST have the following:
- Completed Packet Pick-up Authorization Form (must be signed by participant). This authorizes volunteers to release the participant packet to another individual.
- A copy of participant registration confirmation email (digital is preferred). If you do not have your confirmation email, please check your spam folder first. Then log into your participant dashboard to correct your email. RACE ROSTER PARTICIPANT DASHBOARD – CLICK HERE
- Photo ID of the individual picking up the participant packet. We do not need a copy of the participant’s photo ID.
CLICK HERE to download the Packet Pick-up Authorization Form
- All race packets must be picked up by Saturday, March 5 at 6 pm. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Race packets will not be mailed.
- No race day packet pick-up.
- One individual will not be allowed to pick up more than four (4) race packets.
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR BIB
- PLEASE fill in necessary medical information and emergency contacts on the back of your bib number.
- The disposable timing device affixed to the back of your bib is your running timing device for this event. This is a single use bib tag.
- Your bib MUST be clearly visible and worn on the front and outside of all clothing during the entire race.
- Do NOT alter, fold or wrinkle the bib in any way.
- You must securely fasten your bib to the front of your running outfit with the safety pins provided.
- Tags are non-transferable and MUST be worn by only the participant to whom they are assigned.
- Participants MUST cross the start line during the official start time.
Got questions? CLICK HERE to shoot us an email