- New date
- New start time
- New start line and new finish line
- New course
- Walkers are welcome in all race weekend events
- Limited to the first 1,850 registrants
Saturday, March 5, 2016
7:30 am CST
Start Line – Scott & 4th Streets
Finish Line – Main & 3rd Streets
Fees are NOT refundable.
Combo 3 (half marathon/10K)
Combo 1 (marathon/10K)
- Please register early – races have sold out in the past.
- Online registration is quick, easy and secure.
- Online registration will close at 11:59 PM CST February 26, 2016. If a race has NOT sold out, late registration will resume at the Little Rock Marathon Health & Fitness Expo on March 4-5, 2016.
- On-line registrants will receive an auto-generated email confirmation stating their registration was received. Keep this email confirmation as it has vital information needed to obtain the registrant’s race packet on race weekend. If you do not receive an email please CLICK HERE.
- A transaction and credit card processing fee will be applied to the total charge by RacesOnline.com.
- Mail In registration fees are $5 higher than online fees and postmarked by February 26, 2016. Registrations postmarked after February 26, 2016 will be held until the Little Rock Marathon Health & Fitness Expo and processed at Expo rates (if the desired race is not sold out).
- To register by mail, send registration form and fees made payable to:
Little Rock Marathon
500 W. Markham, Room 108B1
Little Rock, AR 72201
10K PARTICIPANT & FINISHER AMENITIES
The Little Rock Marathon is a project of and benefits Little Rock Parks & Recreation. We are incredibly grateful to all of you who participate the following amenities are included in your registration fee:
All 10K participants receive:
- Official Little Rock 10K Participant Shirt (technical wicking shirt – unisex sizing – please CLICK HERE to see policy and sizing chart before registering)
- Digital Race Book
- Personalized race number (deadline January 15, 2016)
- Scenic course featuring the Capital City’s famous landmarks
- Entertainment throughout the course
- Plentiful course support and aid station
- Loads of southern hospitality
All 2016 finishers receive:
- Finisher’s medal (to view CLICK HERE).
- Post-race festivities with food, refreshments and live music
REGISTRATION CHANGES & SWITCHING RACES
- To correct personal data please submit the change form as quickly as possible. Corrections of personal data are made free of charge. CLICK HERE to correct personal data.
- Participants may switch between races (i.e. marathon to half, half to 10K, 5K to half) ONLY if the desired race is NOT sold out. We encourage you to make this decision early as possible as WE CANNOT ADD PARTICIPANTS TO AN EVENT ONCE IT IS CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED.
- Participants cannot give/change their registration to another individual. Please see FAQs for penalties for doing this. There is a transfer program to facilitate this.
- Registration changes may be made with the following restrictions:
- Change requests will NOT be processed until the Change Form is completed online and any applicable fees.
- Changes requested through 11:59 pm CST February 1, 2016 will not incur an administrative fee. Changes requested after 11:59 pm CST February 1, 2016 will incur a $10 administrative fee, plus any increase in race fees.
- There are NO refunds on fees when you switch races.
- Race changes requested after 11:59 CST February 26, 2016 will be processed at race weekend rates (if space is available in the desired race).
- CLICK HERE to change your registration.
- New spectator friendly course
- New start line and finish line
- The 10K and 5K will begin at the same time and travel much of the same course.
- Traffic is controlled for 2 hours (beginning at 7:30 am). Later finishers will be supported, but may be asked to utilize the sidewalk. BUT, you will definitely receive your finisher’s medal!
All 2016 Little Rock Marathon races (except for the Little Rockers Final Mile) will be timed using an RFID (radio-frequency identification device) Timing System, as well as disposable timing chip, which is attached to each participant’s race number. The disposable chip requires no battery, is lighter than a feather and has a built in microprocessor customized to ensure maximum reads even during the most challenging of conditions.
- no chips or tags to return post race
- official “gun” time results available at the results tent with live scrolling results on TV Monitors and touch screen kiosks
- No chip/race number. No time. No exceptions.
START LINE & START CORRALS
- No cash awards will be paid to winners.
- Only the first place male and female winners of marathon, half marathon, 10K and 5K will be presented with an award at the finish line. All other awards will be mailed once race officials have certified the results.
- Per USATF Rule 245.1, Open Men’s and Women’s and Master Men’s and Women’s top three awards will be based on gun time. (order in which the athletes cross the finish line).
- All other awards will be based on the electronic timing system time. (actual time elapsed between an athlete reaching the starting line and finish line).
- No duplication of awards.
- Overall Male & Female (top 3)
- Age Group Awards (top 3 male and top 3 female) in each category:
9 & Under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 & Over
Information on this page pertains to the 10K (6.2 miles) only. If you need information on any of the other events, please refer to those pages.