Information on this page pertains to the 5K (3.1 miles). If you need information on any of the other events, please refer to those pages.
- Walkers are welcome in all race weekend events
- 1 hour time limit
- Limited to the first 1,200 registrants
Saturday, February 28, 2015
8 a.m. CST
LOCATION – New
Start Line – East Capitol Avenue & Scott Street
Finish Line – President Clinton Avenue & Sherman Street
|Thru Oct 31, 3014||$25||$30|
|Nov 1 – Dec 31, 2014||$30||$35|
|Jan 1 – Feb 20, 2015||$30||$35|
|At Expo (if space available)||$40||na|
- Fees are not refundable.
- Price changes occur online at 11:59 PM CST.
- A transaction and credit card processing fee is charged by RacesOnline.com when you register online. The fee is charged on the total amount not just the registration fee.
- Online registration will close at 11:59 PM CST February 20, 2015. If the race has NOT sold out, registration will resume at the Little Rock Marathon Health & Fitness Expo on February 27 – 28, 2015.
- On-line registrants will receive an auto-generated email confirmation stating their registration was received. Keep this email confirmation as it has vital information needed to obtain the registrant’s race packet on race weekend.
- There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION.
- There is NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK UP.
- Mail-in entries MUST be postmarked by February 20, 2015. Entries postmarked after February 20, 2015 will be held until the Little Rock Marathon Health & Fitness Expo and processed at Expo rates (if the desired race is not sold out).
- To register by mail, send registration form and fees made payable to:
Little Rock Marathon
500 W. Markham, Room 108B1
Little Rock, AR 72201
5K PARTICIPANT & FINISHER AMENITIES
The Little Rock Marathon is a project of and benefits Little Rock Parks & Recreation. We are incredibly grateful to all of you who participate the following amenities are included in your registration fee:
All 5K participants receive:
- Official Little Rock 5K Participant Shirt (technical wicking shirt – unisex sizing – please CLICK HERE to see policy and sizing chart before registering)
- Personalized race number (deadline January 15, 2015)
- Scenic course featuring the Capital City’s famous landmarks
- Entertainment throughout the course
- Plentiful course support and aid station
- Loads of southern hospitality
All 2015 finishers receive:
- Finisher’s medal
- Post-race festivities with food, refreshments and live music
SWITCHING RACES & REGISTRATION CHANGES
Participants may switch between races (i.e. marathon to half, half to 10K, 5K to half) ONLY if the desired race is NOT sold out. We encourage you to make this decision early as possible as WE CANNOT ADD PARTICIPANTS TO AN EVENT ONCE IT IS CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED.
Changes may be made with the following restrictions:
- Participants cannot give their registration to another individual. Please see FAQs for penalties for unauthorized individuals.
- Change requests will NOT be processed until the Change Form is completed online and any applicable fees. CLICK HERE to change your registration.
- Changes requested through 11:59 pm CST February 1, 2015 will not incur an administrative fee. Changes requested after 11:59 pm CST February 1, 2015 will incur a $10 administrative fee, plus any increase in race fees.
- There are NO refunds on fees when you switch races.
- Race changes requested after 11:59 CST February 20, 2015 will be processed at race weekend rates (if space is available in the desired race).
- To correct personal data please submit the change form as quickly as possible. Corrections of personal data are made free of charge. CLICK HERE to correct personal data.
- New spectator friendly course for 2015
- Traffic is controlled for 1 hours. Later finishers will be supported, but may be asked to utilize the sidewalk. BUT, you will definitely receive your finisher’s medal!
All 2015 Little Rock Marathon races (except for the Little Rockers Final Mile) will be timed using the Jaguar™ RFID Race Timing System, as well as disposable timing chip, which is attached to each participant’s race number. The disposable chip requires no battery, is lighter than a feather and has a built in microprocessor customized to ensure maximum reads even during the most challenging of conditions.
- no mats on the ground to slip or trip on
- no chips or tags to return post race
- official “gun” time results available at the results tent with live scrolling results on TV Monitors and touch screen kiosks
- No chip/race number. No time. No exceptions.
How does the Jaguar System works?
Jaguar uses ultra-efficient antennas that are placed above and beside the finish line and other timing locations such as start and split points. Using specially customized RFID readers, Jaguar can read the disposable timing chips in the most demanding environment – on the human body. Being made mostly of water, the human body does a great job of absorbing RF energy. That makes it extremely difficult to read the very low-power signal reflected back from a timing chip. Jaguar has the engineering technology that allows disposable bib chips to work extraordinarily well.
CLICK HERE for more information and instructions.
Timing services are provided by Start 2 Finish LLC of Memphis, TN.
- No cash awards will be paid to winners.
- Only the first place male and female winners of marathon, half marathon, 10K and 5K will be presented with an award at the finish line. All other awards will be mailed once race officials have certified the results.
- Awards are based on chip time.
- No duplication of awards.
- Top 10 men
- Top 10 women