WHAT’S NEW FOR 2016
- Parents will be allowed to participate with their child if they register in advance. There is no charge for a parent. 1 adult per 3 children please. Deadline is February 1, 2016.
- New start time – 11 am
- New course
- New start line and finish line
DATE & TIME
Saturday, March 5, 2016
Start – Scott (between 4th & Capitol)
Finish – Main Street (between 3rd & 2nd)
RACE WEEKEND INFORMATION/LINKS
- 2016 Final Race Instructions (pdf)
- 2016 Course Map (pdf)
- 2016 Start Corrals Map (pdf)
- 2016 Start/Finish Area Map (pdf)
- Parking & Area Map (pdf)
- 2016 Finisher’s Certificate (coming soon)
- 2016 Official Race Photos (click here)
|1/1/2016 thru 2/26/16||Closed||Closed|
- Limited to the first 2,000 children – limited reached (2/20/16)
- Fees are not refundable.
- A parent can participate at no charge, but must register the same time their child participant registers. Deadline is FEBRUARY 1, 2016.
- Price changes occur online at 11:59 PM CST.
- A transaction and credit card processing fee is charged by RacesOnline.com when you register online. The fee is charged on the total amount not just the registration fee.
- Online registration for Little Rockers closed February 20, 2016.
- On-line registrants will receive an auto-generated email confirmation stating their registration was received. Keep this email confirmation as it has vital information needed to obtain the registrant’s race packet on race weekend.
- There is NO EXPO REGISTRATION.
- There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION.
- There is NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK UP.
- Mail-in entries MUST be postmarked by February 26, 2016.
COURSE & LOGISTICS – NEW COURSE
- A parent may participate with his/her child. One adult may participate with no more than 3 children and must be with the child(ren) at all times.
- The parent will be issued the same race number as his/her child. That race number MUST be on the front, outer-most layer of the torso.
- As much as possible, please try to run/walk at an even pace the entire event instead of starting and stopping, sprinting and walking, etc.
- Should you need to walk, please move to the far right of the road and try to ease your pace into a walk instead of abruptly stopping.
- Stay to the right and allow others to pass on the left.
- Please pass slower runners/walkers on the left.
- If you see a participant who needs medical attention, please alert a course marshal or EMT.
- At the finish line please be aware that other participants coming up behind you and do not stop abruptly. Once you receive your medal please proceed through finishers’ chute and then celebrate with your family and friends outside of the chute.
- No dogs on the course.
- No bicycles are allowed on the course.
- No strollers on the course.
- Encourage other participants and thank our volunteers!
Jennifer Pomerleau, Chair E-Mail