More than 14,000 athletes are expected to take to the streets the first weekend in March for the 18th running of the Little Rock Marathon!
Sign up your band, cheer group, or organization today to help our participants reach their goal of crossing the finish line!
- The opportunity to perform in front of thousands of participants and more than 25,000 spectators along the course.
- FREE ADVERTISING – Group’s information will be posted on our website with a link to the group website, as well as a bio and logo/photo if provided.
- Groups will be listed in the digital Participant Book and Spectator Guide.
- Great opportunity to get students involved in a community-based event.
- Posted on the official Little Rock Marathon Facebook Fan Page.
- Involvement can be used as community service.
- Group signage may be displayed at your performance location, as long as it does not interfere with the race course (Sponsorship and/or third party promotions prohibited.)
- Volunteer shirt.
- Satisfaction of helping others.
- All groups will be responsible for supplying their own equipment.
- Groups needing electricity will be provided access to electricity (either through a business or race provided generator).
- Exact performance locations and times will vary.
MARATHON FRIENDLY BUSINESSES
The following businesses will be open race weekend and special hours on race day in support of this year’s race:
- Dugan’s Pub
2020 ENTERTAINMENT LINE UP: COMING SOON
Regina Pacek, Chair | E-mail