Sign up your band, your cheer group, or organization today to help all our participants reach their goal of crossing the finish line!
- The opportunity to perform in front of thousands – over 14,000 participants and more than 25,000 spectators were along the course in 2018.
- FREE ADVERTISING – Group’s information will be posted on our website with a link to the group website, as well as a bio and logo/photo if provided.
- Groups will be listed in the digital Participant Book and Spectator Guide.
- Great opportunity to get students involved in a community-based event.
- Posted on the official Little Rock Marathon Facebook Fan Page.
- Involvement can be used as community service.
- Group signage may be displayed at your performance location, as long as it does not interfere with the race. Sponsorship and/or third party promotions prohibited.
- Volunteer shirt.
- Satisfaction of helping others.
- All groups will be responsible for supplying their own equipment.
- Groups needing electricity will be provided access to electricity (either through a business or race provided generator).
- Exact performance locations and times will vary.
MARATHON FRIENDLY BUSINESSES
The following businesses will be open race weekend and special hours on race day in support of this year’s race:
- Dugan’s Pub
- Andina Cafe & Coffe Roastry
2018 Entertainment Line Up
|1.4||6th & Byrd||Lost 40 Brewery|
|3.7||16th & Chester||Pulaski Academy|
|Mile||2018 Location||Name of Group|
|.7||Capitol Ave & Center||BantuNauts RAYdio|
|1.3||Broadway & W Broadway (NLR)||Diamond Bear Brewing Company|
|1.5||W Broadway & Karrot||Big Damn Horns|
|2||Riverfront (NLR)||Junior League of North Little Rock|
|2.7||Riverfront & Vine (NLR)||NLR Mayor’s Youth Council|
|3.1||Washington & Pine||Friendly Chapel|
|3.5||Washington & Main (NLR)||Necessary Kinga|
|4.3||3rd & Rock||Lululemon|
|5.1||World & Shall||Complete Care|
|5.5||6th St||Carver Magnet Elementary|
|6||6th & 9th St||Historical LRFD 1983 Mack|
|7||6th & Townsed||Dassault Falcon Jet w/ Uncle Jam|
|8||6th & Bond||Antique Brick & Block w/ DJ Hollywood|
|8.5||Commerce St||Straightright Boxing and Fitness|
|9||Commerce St||Timbo Productions|
|9.78||Main & 15th||Don D|
|9.78||Main & 15th||Camp Fire Club 101|
|9.78||Main & 15th||The Green Corner Store|
|9.78||Main & 15th||Loblolly Creamery|
|9.86||Main & Daisy Bates||Sparkfit|
|9.86||Main & Daisy Bates||Raduno’s|
|10||Main Btw 12th & 13th||Rock Town Distillery|
|10.5||Main & 10th||Epoch Church|
|11||10th & Louisiana||Central Arkansas Water|
|11.3||18th & Arch||Quapaw Quarter Association|
|11.5||18th & Arch||Darril Harp|
|12||16th & Chester||DJ Quinn B|
|12.6||Park & Daisy Bates||Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site|
|12/13||Chester & Daisy Bates||MixxedFit|
|12/13||8th & Chester||Today’s THV|
|12/13||7th & Chester||Vino’s|
|15||Markham (Deaf School)||Dr Bev Foster w/ Ben Weaver DJ|
|15.5||Markham & Kavanaugh||The Meteor Café|
|15.5||Markham & Woodrow||Little Rock Athletic Club|
|16.5||Kavanaugh & Cedar||Pulaski Heights Baptist Church|
|16.5||Kavanaugh & Beechwood||Simmon’s Bank|
|16.5||Kavanaugh & Beechwood||DJ D Sewell/Kiss 105.3|
|16.6||Kavanaugh & Palm||Billy Jeter at River City Coffee Shop|
|17.4||Kavanaugh & “I”||Mount St. Mary’s|
|18.5||Cantrell & Old Cantrell Rd||The 4817 Crew|
|18.5||Cantrell & Cedar Hill||Boy Scouts Order of the Arrow|
|19||Riverfront Dr||UALR Donaghey Scholars|
|19.2||Cedar Hill & Riverfront||Little Rock Parrotheads|
|20.7||Rebsamen Park Road||Mello Velo Cycling Club|
|22||Murray Park on Rebsamen||Brian Polansky|
|22.8||Arkansas River Trail||Mello Velo Cycling Club|
|24||Jessie Rd||Core Brewing|
|24.1||Riverfront & Cedar Hill||Little Rock Parrotheads|
|25.5||Cantrell||Episcopal Collegiate School|
|26||LaHarpe||Order of Eastern Star – Essence Chapter #20|
Regina Pacek, Chair | E-mail