Sign up your band, your cheer group, or organization today to help all our participants reach their goal of crossing the finish line!
- The opportunity to perform in front of thousands – over 12,000 participants and more than 25,000 spectators were along the course in 2016.
- FREE ADVERTISING – Group’s information will be posted on our website with a link to the group website, as well as a bio and logo/photo if provided.
- Groups will be listed in the digital Participant Book and Spectator Guide.
- Great opportunity to get students involved in a community-based event.
- Posted on the official Little Rock Marathon Facebook Fan Page.
- Involvement can be used as community service.
- Group signage may be displayed at your performance location, as long as it does not interfere with the race. Sponsorships and/or third party promotions prohibited.
- Volunteer shirt.
- Satisfaction of helping others.
- All groups will be responsible for supplying their own equipment.
- Groups needing electricity will be provided access to electricity (either through a business or race provided generator).
- Exact performance locations and times will vary.
MARATHON FRIENDLY BUSINESSES
The following businesses will be open race weekend and special hours on race day in support of this year’s race:
Rock Town Distillery (click here)
2017 Entertainment Line Up
|Start||Scott Street (between Capitol and 4th St)|
|Main Street Bridge in the Split||DJ King Akeem|
|.6||Main & Washington||Jodie Kelley Photography|
|.7||Maple (between Broadway & 4th)||Flyway Brewing Company
|MILE 1||SPONSORED BY|
|1.1||Maple & 7th||North Little Rock Fire Dept|
|1.2||7th & Orange||Billy Jeter & Friends|
|7th & Orange||Argenta 7th and Orange Bar and Grill|
|1.5||North Broardway & 6th||Diamond Bear Brewery|
|MILE 2||SPONSORED BY|
|2||Riverfront Drive||Garver LLC|
|2.1||Aid Station – Riverfront Dr & Willow St||NLR Mayor’s Youth Council|
|MILE 3||SPONSORED BY||LITTLE ROCK REGIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
|3||Washington & Pine||Friendly Chapel Church|
|MILE 4||SPONSORED BY||HEIFER INTERNATIONAL|
|Pres. Clinton & Kumpuris||Clinton School of Public Service|
|4.8||Aid Station – World Drive||Complete Care|
|4.9||Shall & 6th|
|MILE 5||SPONSORED BY||GOLDEN CORRAL
|5.5||6th and Carver Magnet Elementary School||Alzheimer’s Association|
|MILE 6||SPONSORED BY||DASSAULT FALCON JET|
|6.25||6th St (turn around)||Dassault Falcon Jet Employee Cheer Group|
|6.6||9th & Bond St||Antique Brick & Block with DJ Uncle Jam
|MILE 7||SPONSORED BY||BILL AND HILLARY CLINTON NATIONAL AIRPORT
|7.6||Aid Station – Commerce & 10th||Larry Crane & Co.|
|7.75||Commerce St.||Stone’s Throw Brewing|
|8.75||Main & 10th||Epoch Church|
|8.8||10th & Louisiana||First United Methodist Church|
|9.6||18th & Arch||Darril Harp|
|9.7||Aid Station – 18th & Arch||Quapaw Quarter Association|
|10.1||16th & Chester (Dunbar Community Center)||Lululemon|
|MILE 11||SPONSORED BY||CHICK FIL A – MARKHAM
|11||Park & Daisy Bates||Little Rock Central High Color Guard|
|11.2||Aid Station – Daisy Bates & Park||Central High National Historic Site|
|11.8||Chester & Daisy Bates||MixxedFit|
|MILE 12||SPONSORED BY||MICHELOB ULTRA|
|12.4||7th & Chester||Vino’s|
|7th & Chester||FitStudio and DJ Hollywood|
|MILE 13||SPONSORED BY||SNAP FITNESS|
|13||3rd St, Boone & Markham (13.1 mile mark)||DJ K- One|
|13.8||Aid Station – Markham & Woodrow||Little Rock Athletic Club|
|14.25||Kavanaugh & Cedar||Pulaski Height’s Baptist Church|
|14.25||Kavanaugh & Cedar||Young Nonprofit Professionals Network|
|MILE 15||SPONSORED BY||LEGACY WINE & SPIRITS|
|15.5||Kavanaugh & Spruce||Simmons First, Hillcrest Residents Association and DJ Mike Poe|
|15.8||Aid Station – Kavanaugh Blvd||Mount St. Mary’s School|
|17.2||Cantrell & Old Cantrell Rd||The 4817 Crew|
|17.5 & 23.2||Aid Station – Cedar Hill & Riverfront||Little Rock Parrotheads|
|Rebsamen Park Road Golf Course Entrance||DJ Don D|
|18||Murray Park||Brian Polansky|
|18.6 & 22.1||Aid Station – Rebsamen Park Road||Little Rock AFB MDSS|
|e19 & 21||Rebasmen Park Road||ArkansasAcro Yoga|
|20.5||Aid Station – Rebsamen Park Road||Mello Velo Cycling Club|
|20.5||Rebsamen Park Road Mello Vello Aid Station||DJ Yk|
|23.9||Riverfront & Jessie (Titus Trail)||Windstream|
|MILE 24||SPONSORED BY||DILLARD’S INC|
|MILE 25||SPONSORED BY||MICHELOB ULTRA|
|25||Aid Station – Cantrell Rd||Episcopal Collegiate School|
|25.2||Cross and Cantrell Rd.||DJ Cain|
|25.3||Cross & 3rd||Kent Walker Artisan Cheese|
|25.5||“Finale Alley” – Capitol Ave||Guitar Center Performers|
|25.9||“Finale Alley” – Capitol Ave||L’Oreal LipStick Stop|
|26||“Finale Alley” – Capitol Ave||KTHV Ch. 11|
|26||“Finale Alley” – Capitol Ave||Sonic TaterGate|
Regina Pacek, Chair | E-mail