More than 14,000 athletes are expected to take to the streets the first weekend in March for the 17th running of the Little Rock Marathon!
Sign up your band, your cheer group, or organization today to help all our participants reach their goal of crossing the finish line!
- The opportunity to perform in front of thousands – over 14,000 participants and more than 25,000 spectators were along the course in 2018.
- FREE ADVERTISING – Group’s information will be posted on our website with a link to the group website, as well as a bio and logo/photo if provided.
- Groups will be listed in the digital Participant Book and Spectator Guide.
- Great opportunity to get students involved in a community-based event.
- Posted on the official Little Rock Marathon Facebook Fan Page.
- Involvement can be used as community service.
- Group signage may be displayed at your performance location, as long as it does not interfere with the race. Sponsorship and/or third party promotions prohibited.
- Volunteer shirt.
- Satisfaction of helping others.
- All groups will be responsible for supplying their own equipment.
- Groups needing electricity will be provided access to electricity (either through a business or race provided generator).
- Exact performance locations and times will vary.
MARATHON FRIENDLY BUSINESSES
The following businesses will be open race weekend and special hours on race day in support of this year’s race:
- Dugan’s Pub
- Andina Cafe & Coffe Roastry
2019 Entertainment Line Up
|4th & Ferry (5K/10K Split)||1.5||Pulaski Cty Rackensack|
|Broadway Bridge LR||1||BantuNauts RAYdio|
|Dickey Stephens||1.5/2.7||Necessary Kinga|
|Maple||2||Won Run @ Flyway|
|3rd and Rock St||4.3||Lululemon, Dugan’s Pub & Stratton’s Market|
|3rd and World Ave||4.75||CliqueCycle|
|6th Street||5.5||Carver Magnet Elementary|
|6th and 9th St||6/7.5||Historical LRFD 1983 Mack|
|6th & Traffic Circle at Falcon Jet||7||Falcon Jet w/ DJ Uncle Jam|
|6th & Bond||8||DJ Hollywood @ Antique Brick|
|Commerce Street||8.5||Timbo Promotions w/ Stones Throw|
|Commerce Street||8.5||Straightright Boxing and Fitness|
|Main & 15th||10||Pleasant Valley Church of Christ Youth Group|
|Main & 15th||10||DJ Ben @ The Root|
|Main & 15th||10||Arkansas Cornbread Festival w/ PK Grill|
|Main Btw 12th & 13th||10.3||Rock Town Distillery|
|Main & 10th||10.5||Epoch Church|
|10th & Louisiana||11||First United Methodist Church|
|Center & 17th||10.7||Trinity Episcopal Cathedral|
|18th and Arch||11.5||Darril Harp|
|16th & Chester||12||DJ Q Beach|
|Chester & Daisy Bates||12/13||MixxedFit|
|7th & Chester||12/13||Vino’s|
|6th & Chester (Chuck Hamilton Building)||12/13||D1 w/ DadBod|
|West Markham & Boone||14.5||DJ Cook|
|Markham & Kavanaugh||15.5||The Meteor Café|
|Kavanaugh & Cedar||16.3||Pulaski Heights Baptist Church|
|Kavanaugh & Beechwood||16.5||DJ D. Sewell Kiss 105.3 @ Simmon’s Bank|
|Cantrell & Old Cantrell Rd||18.3||The 4817 Crew|
|Cantrell & Cedar Hill||18.5||BSA Order of the Arrow|
|Roundabout on Rebsamen Road||20/23||DJ Rick|
|Rebsamen Park Road||20.7/ 22.8||Full Out Bar & Lost Forty w/ Wild Joe King|
|Rebsamen Park Road||21/22||Brian “The Doctor” Polansky|
|Rebsamen Park Road||21.5||DJ Don D|
|Jessie Road||24||Living way Church|
|Titus Trail||25||DJ Jamal w/ Core Brewing|
|Cantrell||25.7||DJ Cain @ 1836 Club|
|L’Oréal Lipstick Stop||12.9/26||Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. Chi Eta Omega Chapter & NLR Junior League|
Regina Pacek, Chair | E-mail