More than 12,000 athletes are expected to take to the streets in November running of the Little Rock Marathon!
Sign up your band, cheer group, or organization today to help our participants reach their goal of crossing the finish line!
- The opportunity to perform in front of thousands of participants and more than 25,000 spectators along the course.
- FREE ADVERTISING – Group’s information will be posted on our website with a link to the group website, as well as a bio and logo/photo if provided.
- Groups will be listed in the digital Participant Book and Spectator Guide.
- Great opportunity to get students involved in a community-based event.
- Posted on the official Little Rock Marathon Facebook Fan Page.
- Involvement can be used as community service.
- Group signage may be displayed at your performance location, as long as it does not interfere with the race course (Sponsorship and/or third party promotions prohibited.)
- Volunteer shirt.
- Satisfaction of helping others.
- All groups will be responsible for supplying their own equipment.
- Groups needing electricity will be provided access to electricity (either through a business or race provided generator).
- Exact performance locations and times will vary.
MARATHON FRIENDLY BUSINESSES
The following businesses will be open race weekend and special hours on race day in support of this year’s race:
- Dugan’s Pub
2021 ENTERTAINMENT LINE UP:
|Location||Mile||Name of Group|
|Broadway & Markham||1/7.2||Carver Elementary School|
|Dickey Stephens||1.5/6.5||Necessary Kinga|
|Arkansas Municipal League Parking Lot||1.75||Service Dogs|
|Riverfront Drive||2||DJ Uncle Jam w/ Dassault Falcon Jet|
|Washington Street||3||ULAR Dance Team @ ABC Supply Co|
|Lincoln Street||4||Shorty Smalls|
|Riverfront Drive||5.5||DJ Uncle Jam w/ Dassault Falcon Jet|
|Broadway||6.3||Blade and Barrell @ Potluck Food Rescue|
|4th Street||7.5||Timbo Promotions w/ Straightright Boxing and Fitness|
|4th Street & Main||7.8||DJ Bezzy @ Samantha’s Tap Room & Wood Grill|
|Scott St parking Deck||8||DJ Dripfunk @ Downtown Little Rock Partnership|
|Main & 16th||10||QQUMC|
|Main & 15th||10||DJ KeysDan @ The Root Café|
|Main & 10th||10.3||Epoch Church|
|18th and Arch||11.5||Darril Harp|
|16th & Chester||12||DJ Q|
|Chester & Daisy Bates||12.5/13.5||MixxedFit|
|7th & Chester||12.5/13.5||Vino’s|
|6th & Chester||12.5/13.5||DJ Ro @ Chuck Hamilton Construction|
|Markham & Boone||14.75||Lascelles Cook|
|Kavanaugh & Beechwood||16.5||DJ D. Sewell @ Simmon’s Bank|
|Kauanaugh & N. Overlook||17||DJ Don D|
|Rebsamen Park Road (Golf Course)||20.7/22.8||Wild Joe King|
|Titus Trail||25||DJ Jamal|
|Cantrell||25.7||DJ Cain @ 1836 Club|
|LaHarpe – Lipstick Stop||26||Order of Eastern Star – Essence Chapter #20|
Regina Pacek, Chair | E-mail