To sign your group or band up:
More than 13,000 athletes are expected to take to the streets of Little Rock on March 1st for the 13th running of the Little Rock Marathon! Sign up your band, your cheer group, or organization today to help all our participants reach their goal of crossing the finish line!
- The opportunity to perform in front of thousands – over 13,000 participants and more than 20,000 spectators were along the course in 2013.
- FREE ADVERTISING – Group’s information will be posted on www.littlerockmarathon.com with a link to the group website, as well as a bio and logo/photo if provided.
- Groups will be listed in the online Spectator Guide, Media Guide and Final Race Instructions, which are all online.
- Great opportunity to get students involved in a community-based event.
- Posted on the official Little Rock Marathon Facebook Fan Page.
- Involvement can be used as community service.
- Group signage may be displayed at your performance location, as long as it does not interfere with the race. Sponsorships and/or third party promotions prohibited.
- Swell volunteer shirt.
- Satisfaction of helping others.
- All groups will be responsible for supplying their own equipment.
- Groups needing electricity will be provided access to electricity (either through a business or race provided generator).
- Exact performance locations and times will vary.
MARATHON FRIENDLY BUSINESSES
The following businesses will be open race weekend and special hours on race day in support this year’s race:
2015 ENTERTAINMENT LINE UP
|Mile||Location||Name of Group|
|Start||W Capitol Ave & Scott St|
|1||Mile 1 Sponsor||Garver|
|2||Mile 2 Sponsor||Junior League of Little Rock|
|2.1||7th & Center||First United Methodist Church|
|2.6||7th & Izard||Vino’s Brew Pub|
|3||Mile 3 Sponsor||Little Rock School District|
|3.4||Markham & Ringo||Doe’s Eat Place|
|4||Mile 4 Sponsor||Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport|
|4.4||4th & Cross||Victoria Wells at Dempsey Bakery|
|5||Mile 5 Sponsor||Michelob Ultra/Golden Eagle of Arkansas|
|5.4||3rd & Rock||LuLuemon Lemon Aids and Duban’s Pub|
|6.2||Commerce & 9th||Couch Potato Mile at the Arkansas Arts Center featuring Judd Martindale and the Crew from Stone’s Throw Brewery|
|7.2||Scott & 9th||Second Baptist Church|
|7.5||Center & 12th||Inretrospec|
|7.9||Center & 17th||Trinity Episcopal Cathedral|
|8||Center & 18th||Arkansas Governor’s Mansion|
|8.5||18th & Arch||Governor’s Mansion Historic District & Darril Harp Steel Drums|
|8.9||16th & Chester||Big Dam Horns and Dunbar Community Garden at Dunbar Community Center|
|9.25||16th & MLK||Arkansas Baptist College Marching Band|
|9.75||Daisy Bates & Park||Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site|
|10||Mile 10 Sponsor||Dassault Falcon Jet|
|10.6||Chester & Daisy Bates||Philander Smith College|
|11||Mile 11 Sponsor||THV 11|
|11.3||Chester & 7th||Vino’s Brew Pub|
|12||Mile 12 Sponsor||Robert East Company|
|13||Kavanaugh & Berry||Berry Street Cheering|
|13.6||Kavanaugh & Cedar||Pulaski Heights Baptist Church|
|14||Mile 14 Sponsor||Michelob Ultra/Golden Eagle of Arkansas|
|14.25||Kavanaugh & Palm||PantryCr+C31:P31est|
|14.25||Kavanaugh & Palm||Recreation Studios at Hillcrest Animal Hospital|
|14.3||Kavanaugh & Ash||River Rock Realty|
|14.3||Kavanaugh & Spruce||Mike Poe at iSimmons First Bank National Bank|
|15.75||Cantrell & Old Cantrell Rd||Truckula at The Red Door|
|21 – Aid Station||Rebasamen Park||Roller Derby Girls|
|24||Mile 24 Sponsor||Dillard’s Inc.|
|24 – Aid Station||Cantrell & North|
|25||Mile 25 Sponsor||Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce|
|25.2||3rd & Louisiana||Reed Balentine One Man Band|
|25.5||3rd & Rock||Dugan’s Pub|
|25.8||3rd & Frontage||Loreal Lipstick Stop with Tequila Palpitations and Clinton School of Public Service|
|26.1||Clinton Ave & Sherman||Crews & Associates|
|26.2||Clinton Ave & Sherman St||FINISH LINE|
|Sonic on Broadway|
MORE ENTERTAINMENT AND SPECIAL STUFF FOR PARTICIPANTS
|Date & Time||What’s Happening|
5 – 7 pm
|2015 Little Rock Marriott Pasta Party
Artist Brian Nahlen will perform during the Pasta Party
|Trinity Episcopal Cathedral – 310 W 17th St, Little Rock
Marathon Mass followed by a hearty dinner and selections from Pirates of Penzance and H.M.S. Pinafore, which will be performed by the Choir (under the direction of Dr. Tom Lee) .
Participants may also submit their names to for inclusion in Prayers of the People where we land lubbers will pray for their health, safety, and forgiveness for any pillaging committed during the marathon. CLICK HERE for prayers
Trinity Episcopal Cathedral
4 – 8 pm
|Block Party on Clinton Avenue Raid the River Market
Live music, fun and games, prizes, contests, food and drink specials from participating businesses, local artisans and more.
Please Nancy Green or Rich Cosgrove | E-Mail