Sign up your band, your cheer group, or organization today to help all our participants reach their goal of crossing the finish line!
- The opportunity to perform in front of thousands – over 14,000 participants and more than 25,000 spectators were along the course in 2018.
- FREE ADVERTISING – Group’s information will be posted on our website with a link to the group website, as well as a bio and logo/photo if provided.
- Groups will be listed in the digital Participant Book and Spectator Guide.
- Great opportunity to get students involved in a community-based event.
- Posted on the official Little Rock Marathon Facebook Fan Page.
- Involvement can be used as community service.
- Group signage may be displayed at your performance location, as long as it does not interfere with the race. Sponsorship and/or third party promotions prohibited.
- Volunteer shirt.
- Satisfaction of helping others.
- All groups will be responsible for supplying their own equipment.
- Groups needing electricity will be provided access to electricity (either through a business or race provided generator).
- Exact performance locations and times will vary.
MARATHON FRIENDLY BUSINESSES
The following businesses will be open race weekend and special hours on race day in support of this year’s race:
- Dugan’s Pub
- Andina Cafe & Coffe Roastry
2018 Entertainment Line Up
|2018 Location||Name of Group|
|3rd & Rock Street||Lululemon|
|6th Street||Carver Magnet Elementary School|
|6th & Townsend||Dassault Falcon Jet Cheer Group with DJ Uncle Jam|
|Commerce St||Straightrightboxing and Fitness|
|10th & Louisiana||Central Arkansas Water|
|Main & 10th||Epoch Church|
|18th & Arch||Darril Harp|
|Chester & Daisy Bates||MixxedFit|
|Chester & 8th||Today’s THV|
|Kavanaugh & Cedar||Pulaski Height’s Baptist Church|
|Cantrell & Old Cantrell Rd||The 4817 Crew|
|Murray Park on Rebsaman||Brian Polansky|
Regina Pacek, Chair | E-mail