To sign up your group/band today
More than 13,000 athletes are expected to take to the streets of Little Rock the first weekend in March for the 12th participants reach their goal of crossing the finish line!running of the Little Rock Marathon! Sign up your band, your cheer group, or organization today to help all our
- The opportunity to perform in front of thousands – over 13,000 participants and more than 20,000 spectators were along the course in 2013.
- FREE ADVERTISING – Group’s information will be posted on www.littlerockmarathon.com with a link to the group website, as well as a bio and logo/photo if provided.
- Groups will be listed in the online Spectator Guide, Media Guide and Final Race Instructions, which are all online.
- Great opportunity to get students involved in a community-based event.
- Posted on the official Little Rock Marathon Facebook Fan Page.
- Involvement can be used as community service.
- Group signage may be displayed at your performance location, as long as it does not interfere with the race. Sponsorships and/or third party promotions prohibited.
- Swell volunteer shirt.
- FREE admission to the EPIC Post Race Party.Satisfaction of helping others.
- All groups will be responsible for supplying their own equipment.
- Groups needing electricity will be provided access to electricity (either through a business or race provided generator).
- Exact performance locations and times will vary.
MARATHON FRIENDLY BUSINESSES
The following businesses will be open race weekend and special hours on race day in support this year’s race:
The Capital Hotel Experience
|7 am||Stratton’s Market
3rd & Rock Streets
|1 & 5|
3rd & Rock Streets
|1 & 5|
|Vino’s Brew Pub||12 ½|
2014 ENTERTAINMENT LINE UP
|Start||Crews & Associate||Start line|
|Start||Clinton Museum Store||Start line|
|0.25||Clinton School of Public Service||First turn|
|0.3||Heifer International||Heifer International|
|1.1||Reed Balentine – 1 Man Band||Hatcher Agency (3rd & Louisiana)|
|1.3||Epic Boom Box Blasters||3rd & Spring|
|1.5||North Little Rock Mayor & North Little Rock Fire Department||Riverfront & Broadway|
|2||Diamond Bear Brewery / Stephen Compton||Diamond Bear Brewery|
|2.3||Big Dam Horns||Argenta Theatre|
|2.4||North Little Rock Mayor’s Youth Council||US Bank Parking lot|
|3||The Friendly Chapel Choir||Washington & Pine|
|4||QUALCHOICE – MILE SPONSOR|
|4.1||North Little Rock Mayor & North Little Rock Fire Department||Riverfront & Broadway|
|4.2||Complete Care||Riverfront under Broadway|
|Arkansas Travelers||Dickey Stephens Park|
|5||MICHELOB ULTRA – MILE SPONSOR|
|5.4||Reed Balentine – 1 Man Band||Hatcher Agency at LA & 3rd|
|6||EMBRY-RIDDLE AERONAUTICAL UNIVERSITY – MILE SPONSOR|
|6.1||Little Rock Atheletic Club||LR River Market/Ferry Street|
|6.2||Just Sound||Just Sound|
|6.7||Jud Martindale & The Drummers||Commerce & 9th|
|Arkansas Art Center||Arkansas Art Center|
|7||FALCON JET – MILE SPONSOR|
|7.25||Southern Koast||Villa Marre|
|8||FLAKE & KELLEY COMMERCIAL – MILE SPONSOR||Capitol & Broadway|
|8.3||Arvest||Capitol & Broadway|
|8.5||Larry Crane||Izard between Capitol & 6th|
|9||FIRST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH – MILE SPONSOR||7th & Center|
|9.7||Trinity Episcopal Cathedral|
|9.8||Arkansas Governor’s Council of Fitness||Governor’s Mansion|
|10||Jesus Does Kind Things Band||Historic Rogers House|
|10.1||Darril Harp Edwards Steel Drums||18th & Arch|
|11||THV 11 - MILE SPONSOR / DJ||Dunbar Community Center|
|11.3||Little Rock Central High||Daisy Bates & Park Street|
|11.6||Philander Smith College||Philander Smith College|
|12.5||Vinos||6th Street between Izard & Chester|
|12.6||Pulaski Academy||Capitol & Chester|
|13.1||Just Sound - Central Baptist||Woodland & Capitol|
|14||Couch Potato Mile w/ DJ Uncle Jam @ Bev Foster||Arkansas School for the Deaf|
|14.6||Falcon Jet||Hillcrest District|
|15 & 15.5||MICHELOB ULTRA – MILE SPONSOR||US Pizza on Kavanaugh|
|15.3||Pulaski Heights Baptist||Kavenaugh & Cedar|
|15.6||ReCreation Studios||Hillcrest Animal Clinic|
|15.8||Delta Trust with DJ||Delta Trust|
|16||Mount St. Mary’s||Kavanaugh|
|17.5||Trukula||The Red Door Restaurant|
|18||GoGo! Girls with Strangely Familar||Riverfront & Riverbend @ Regions|
|18.5||Arkansas Baptist College Drum Line||Riverfront Golf Course|
|19.1||Riverfest Arkansas Committee||Rebsamen Park|
|20.5||Mello Velos Cycling Club – The Wall||Rebsamen Park - Murray Entrance|
|20.8||Just Sound||Riverfront Golf Course|
|21||Little Rock Roller Derby||Riverfront Golf Course|
|22.7||Riverfest Arkansas Committee||Rebsamen Park|
|23||Arkansas Baptist College Drum LIne||Riverfront Golf Course|
|23.6||GoGo! Girls with Strangely Familar||Riverfront & Riverbend @ Regions|
|24.5||Titus Trail Treats||Titus Trail|
|24.8||Episcopal Collegiate||Cantrell Hill in Dillard’s Parking Lot|
|25||DILLARD’S DEPARTMENT STORE – MILE SPONSOR|
|25||Parrot Head’s||State at La Harpe|
|25 3/4||Loreal Lipstick Stop||Cantrell & La Harpe|
|25.4||Lemon-Aides – The Lululemon Cheer Squad|
|26.2||Finish Line||La Harpe|
Starbucks – Highway 10
Nancy Green or Rich Cosgrove | E-Mail